Pieces for Whitsuntide. Composed by Martin Herchenroder. Stapled. Performance score. Composed 2001/2008. Duration 9 minutes, 30 seconds. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA07458. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA07458).
- Artist: Martin Herchenroder
- Instruments: organ
- Format: performance score
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Baerenreiter Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for zeit raum II: strome (2001/2008) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for zeit raum II: strome (2001/2008)?
- Why buy zeit raum II: strome (2001/2008) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for zeit raum II: strome (2001/2008) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on zeit raum II: strome (2001/2008) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out zeit raum II: strome (2001/2008) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get zeit raum II: strome (2001/2008) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Michael Ostrzyga is a German Composer and Conductor based in Cologne. He is known for his choral music in particular, being commissioned by festivals like the Schleswig-Holstein Musik Festival and performers like The Chamber Choir of Asia, the Finnish YL Male Voice Choir (Ylioppilaskunnan Laulajat), the Vienna Chamber Choir, Latvian Youth Choir “Kamēr…” and Chamber Choir Consono, among others. His works are performed by ensembles like the Raschèr Saxophone Quartet, New Dublin Voices, the Australian Chamber Choir, Rheinisches Klavierduo, Swedish choirs Kammarkören Pro Musica and Allmänna Sången Neues Rheinisches Kammerorchester, The Choral Project (California) and SFA A Cappella Choir (Texas).
The premier of his a cappella work IUPPITER was awarded the Carl-Orff Prize during the International Chamber Choir Competition Marktoberdorf in 2007. In 2009, IUPPITER was also repertoire at the Swedish choral conducting competition ERIC ERICSON AWARD. His internationally acclaimed collection of piano miniatures, “Der singende Wind”,
published by Breitkopf & Härtel in 2010, received the award “Best Edition 2011.”
Besides, he is the Music Director at University of Cologne, where he currently leads the Collegium Musicum, an organization housing the university’s major musical ensembles. Serving as conductor of the Symphony Orchestra, Choir, and Chamber Choir, he has appeared in concerts in the Cologne area, as well as abroad (in Prague, Boston, New York City for example) and in several national and international festivals.
As a guest conductor, he collaborated with ensembles like Neue Philharmonie Westfalen, Kölner Vokalsolisten and appears in festivals like