Kleine Kantate auf volkstumliche Texte aus der Walachei (deitsch) fur 3 Solostimmen und Chor (4-7stimmig). Composed by Petr Eben. Stapled. Choral score. Composed 1962. 16 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA03935. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA03935).
- Artist: Petr Eben
- Instruments: 2 solo soprano voice, solo alto voice, Mixed choir
- Format: choral score
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Baerenreiter Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for Zauberspruch, den Liebsten zu beschworen (1962) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Zauberspruch, den Liebsten zu beschworen (1962)?
- Why buy Zauberspruch, den Liebsten zu beschworen (1962) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Zauberspruch, den Liebsten zu beschworen (1962) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Zauberspruch, den Liebsten zu beschworen (1962) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Zauberspruch, den Liebsten zu beschworen (1962) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Zauberspruch, den Liebsten zu beschworen (1962) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Petr Eben (22 January 1929 – 24 October 2007) was a Czech composer of modern and contemporary classical music, and an organist and choirmaster.
Born in Žamberk in northeastern Bohemia, Eben spent most of his childhood and early adolescence in Český Krumlov in southern Bohemia. There he studied piano, and later cello and organ. The years of World War II were especially difficult for the young man. Although Eben was raised as a Catholic, his father was a Jew and thus fell foul of the National Socialist occupiers of his homeland. In 1943, aged 14, Eben was captured and imprisoned by the Nazis in Buchenwald, remaining there for the duration of the war.
After being released, he was admitted to the Prague Academy for Music, and there he studied piano with František Rauch and composition with Pavel Bořkovec.