By Albert Hague. Arranged by Lisa Ochoco. Score, Set of Parts. 17 pages. Published by Lisa Ochoco (H0.288167-216843).
- Artist: Albert Hague
- Instruments: Flute,Woodwind Choir or Ensemble,Flute Choir
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Lisa Ochoco
If you’re looking for sheet music for You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch for Flute Choir then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch for Flute Choir?
- Why buy You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch for Flute Choir sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch for Flute Choir is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch for Flute Choir sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch for Flute Choir sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch for Flute Choir Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Albert Hague (born Albert Marcuse, October 13, 1920 – November 12, 2001) was a German-American songwriter, composer, and actor.
== Early life ==
Hague was born to a Jewish family in Berlin, Germany. His father, Harry Marcuse, was a psychiatrist and a musical prodigy, and his mother, Mimi (née Heller), a chess champion. His family considered their Jewish heritage a liability and raised him as a Lutheran (although he would later embrace his Jewish heritage after coming to the United States). Shortly before he was to be inducted into the Hitler Youth, he and his mother fled to Rome. Hague came to America in 1939 after his sister, who lived in Ohio, got him a musical scholarship at the University of Cincinnati. However, as he did not have a legal immigration status to be in the country, he was adopted by an eye surgeon associated with the university.