Composed by Clark Gesner. Vocal Score. Broadway. Vocal score. With vocal melody, lyrics and piano reduction. 120 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.740596).
- Artist: Clark Gesner
- Instruments: Piano/Keyboard, Vocal
- Format: vocal score
- Genre: Broadway
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown?
- Why buy You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Clark Gesner (March 27, 1938–July 23, 2002) was an American composer, songwriter, author, and actor. He is best known for composing the musical You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown, based on the Charles M. Schulz comic strip Peanuts.None of his other musicals (most notably The Utter Glory of Morrissey Hall in 1979) had been able to match the success of …Charlie Brown, though he had small success in regional productions (mostly Animal Fair in 1990).Gesner’s song “Happiness” became a hit standard in the 1960s, being recorded by various artists. The latter was also recorded in a smooth jazz version by David Benoit in May 2000, shortly after Charles M. Schulz’s death, on an album entitled Here’s To You, Charlie Brown: 50 Great Years! The album made it to #2 on the Top Jazz Albums chart.
== Early life ==
Born and raised in Augusta, Maine, and later moving to Brooklyn, New York, Gesner was born to H. Mortimer Gesner Jr., and Eleanor Clark Gesner. He attended high school in Plainfield, New Jersey, where he wrote and performed in theater productions. Gesner attended Princeton University and was a member of the Triangle Club, the university’s theater group.