(New Corrected Version). Composed by Per Norgard. Music Sales America. A Cappella, Classical, German. Choral Score. 40 pages. Edition Wilhelm Hansen #WH30351. Published by Edition Wilhelm Hansen (HL.14023406).
- Artist: Per Norgard
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Choral Score
- Genre: A Cappella, Classical, German
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Edition Wilhelm Hansen
If you’re looking for sheet music for Wie Ein Kind then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Wie Ein Kind?
- Why buy Wie Ein Kind sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Wie Ein Kind is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Wie Ein Kind sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Wie Ein Kind sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Wie Ein Kind Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Per Nørgård (pronounced [ˈpʰɛɐ̯ ˈnɶɐ̯ˌkɒˀ]; born 13 July 1932) is a Danish composer.
== Biography ==
Nørgård was born in Gentofte, Denmark. He studied with Vagn Holmboe at the Royal Danish Academy of Music in Copenhagen, and subsequently with Nadia Boulanger in Paris. To begin with, he was strongly influenced by the Nordic styles of Jean Sibelius, Carl Nielsen and Vagn Holmboe. In the 1960s, Nørgård began exploring the modernist techniques of central Europe, eventually developing a serial compositional system based on the “infinity series” (Nørgård 1975), which he used in his Voyage into the Golden Screen, the Second and Third Symphonies, I Ching, and other works of the late 1960s and 70s (Mortensen & n.d.(a)). Later he became interested in the Swiss artist Adolf Wölfli, who inspired many of Nørgård’s works (Anon. n.d.), including the Fourth Symphony, the opera Det Guddommelige Tivoli and Papalagi for solo guitar.