(from Oliver). Composed by Lionel Bart (1930-). Arranged by Kirby Shaw. Broadway Choral. A Cappella, Ballad, Broadway, Concert, Female Voices, Light Concert, Movies, Musicals. Octavo. 4 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8621681).
- Artist: Lionel Bart
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: A Cappella, Ballad, Broadway, Concert, Female Voices, Light Concert, Movies, Musicals
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Where Is Love? then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Where Is Love??
- Why buy Where Is Love? sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Where Is Love? is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Where Is Love? sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Where Is Love? sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Where Is Love? Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Lionel Bart (1 August 1930 EE 3 April 1999) was a British writer and composer of pop music and musicals. He wrote Tommy Steele’s “ck with the Caveman” and was the sole creator of the musical Oliver! (1960). With Oliver! and his work alongside theatre director Joan Littlewood at Theatre Royal, Stratford East, he played an instrumental role in the 1960s birth of the British musical theatre scene after an era when American musicals had dominated the West End.Best known for creating the book, music and lyrics for Oliver!, Bart was described by Andrew Lloyd Webber as “the father of the modern British musical”. In 1963 he won the Tony Award for Best Original Score for Oliver!, and the 1968 film version of the musical won a total of 6 Academy Awards including the Academy Award for Best Picture.Some of his other compositions include the theme song to the James Bond film From Russia with Love, and the songs “Living Doll” by Cliff Richard, “Far Away” by Shirley Bassey, “Do You Mind?” (recorded by both Anthony Newley and Andy Williams), “Big Time” (a 1961 cover by Jack Jones of his “Fings Ain’t Wot They Used T’Be” show tune), “Easy Going Me” by Adam Faith, “Always You And Me” by Russ Conway, and several songs recorded by Tommy Steele (“A Handful of Songs”, “Butterfingers” and “Little White Bull”). By the mid 1960s he was as well known for his outlandish lifestyle, his celebrity friends, his excesses, and his parties as he was for his work.ee