Composed by Evan Copley. Shawnee Press. Concert, Festival, Secular. Octavo. 4 pages. Shawnee Press #E0259. Published by Shawnee Press (HL.35025722).
- Artist: Evan Copley
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Concert, Festival, Secular
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Shawnee Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for Where Go the Boats? then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Where Go the Boats??
- Why buy Where Go the Boats? sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Where Go the Boats? is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Where Go the Boats? sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Where Go the Boats? sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Where Go the Boats? Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Robert Evan Copley (March 22, 1930 – September 13, 2018) was an American academic and musician who has published several theory textbooks, including Harmony: Baroque to Contemporary. Copley’s numerous compositions include symphonic, choral, band, keyboard, and chamber music works. In February 1990, his Ninth Symphony was premiéred, and in 1986, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir broadcast Copley’s motet, “In Thee, O God, Do I Put My Trust” on 350 radio stations and 40 television stations. His Third Piano Concerto was premiered in 1988 by Daniel Graham and the Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra. Also in 1988, Copley was named UNC’s Distinguished Scholar of the Year. In the summer of 1991, Copley was named composer-in-residence at the Breckenridge Music Institute. Copley received his MM and Ph.D. degrees from Michigan State University.