Composed by Patrick Gilmore. Arranged by Sharon Wilson. Folk, Fourth of July, Recital, Patriotic, Americana. Score, Set of Parts. 16 pages. Published by Sharon Wilson (S0.41587).
- Artist: Patrick Gilmore
- Instruments: Piano Duet,for 1 Piano,4 Hands
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Folk,Fourth of July,Recital,Patriotic,Americana
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Sharon Wilson
If you’re looking for sheet music for When Johnny Comes Marching Home (1 Piano, 4 Hands Duet) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for When Johnny Comes Marching Home (1 Piano, 4 Hands Duet)?
- Why buy When Johnny Comes Marching Home (1 Piano, 4 Hands Duet) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for When Johnny Comes Marching Home (1 Piano, 4 Hands Duet) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on When Johnny Comes Marching Home (1 Piano, 4 Hands Duet) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out When Johnny Comes Marching Home (1 Piano, 4 Hands Duet) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get When Johnny Comes Marching Home (1 Piano, 4 Hands Duet) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Patrick Sarsfield Gilmore (December 25, 1829 – September 24, 1892) was an Irish-born American composer and bandmaster who lived and worked in the United States after 1848. While serving in the Union Army during the U.S. Civil War, Gilmore wrote the lyrics to the song “When Johnny Comes Marching Home”. This was published under the pseudonym Louis Lambert in September 1863.
== Life and career ==
Gilmore was born in Ballygar, County Galway. He started his music career at age fifteen, and spent time in Canada with an English band. He settled in Boston, Massachusetts in 1848, becoming leader of the Suffolk, Boston Brigade, and Salem bands in swift succession. He also worked in the Boston music store of John P. Ordway and founded Ordway’s Aeolians, a group of blackface minstrels.