By Peter Allen. This edition: Interactive Download. Children. Piano Vocal. 5 pages. Published by Hal Leonard – Digital (HX.368668).
- Artist: Peter Allen
- Format: Piano Vocal
- Genre: Children
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard – Digital
If you’re looking for sheet music for When I Get My Name In Lights then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for When I Get My Name In Lights?
- Why buy When I Get My Name In Lights sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for When I Get My Name In Lights is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on When I Get My Name In Lights sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out When I Get My Name In Lights sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get When I Get My Name In Lights Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Peter Allen (born Peter Richard Woolnough; 10 February 1944 – 18 June 1992) was an Australian singer-songwriter, musician and entertainer, known for his flamboyant stage persona, boundless energy, and lavish costumes. His songs were made popular by many recording artists, including Elkie Brooks, Melissa Manchester and Olivia Newton-John, with one, “Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do)” by Christopher Cross, winning an Academy Award for Best Original Song in 1981. In addition to recording many albums, he enjoyed a cabaret and concert career, including appearances at the Radio City Music Hall riding a camel. His patriotic song “I Still Call Australia Home”, has been used extensively in advertising campaigns, and was added to the National Film and Sound Archive’s Sounds of Australia registry in 2013.Allen was the first husband of Liza Minnelli. They married in 1967, separated in 1969 and were divorced in 1974. He had a long-term partner, model Gregory Connell (1949-1984). They were together from 1974 until Connell’s death in 1984.