Composed by George David Weiss and Bob Thiele. Arranged by Ruth Artman. Youth Sing Out (Choral). Children, Inspirational, Light Concert, Pop, Standards, Young Choir, Youth Choir. Octavo. 8 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8564057).
- Artist: George David Weiss
- Instruments: Choral, Flute, Bells, Finger Cymbals
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Children, Inspirational, Light Concert, Pop, Standards, Young Choir, Youth Choir
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for What a Wonderful World then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for What a Wonderful World?
- Why buy What a Wonderful World sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for What a Wonderful World is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on What a Wonderful World sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out What a Wonderful World sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get What a Wonderful World Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
George David Weiss (April 9, 1921 – August 23, 2010) was an American songwriter and arranger, who had been a president of the Songwriters Guild of America.
== Career ==
Weiss was born in a Jewish family, and originally planned a career as a lawyer or accountant, but out of a love for music he was led to attend the Juilliard School of Music, developing his skills in writing and arranging. After leaving school, he became an arranger for such big bands as those of Stan Kenton, Vincent Lopez, and Johnny Richards.He was a very prolific songwriter during the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s, with many of his songs attaining high rankings on the charts. Although he worked with many collaborators, the largest proportion of his well-known songs were written with Bennie Benjamin.Weiss contributed to a number of film scores: Murder, Inc. (1960), Gidget Goes to Rome (1963), Mediterranean Holiday (1964), and Mademoiselle (1966).
Collaborations on three Broadway musicals were among his compositions. Mr.