Composed by CHARLES C. CONVERSE. Arranged by Gary Lanier. Christian, Contemporary Christian, Gospel, Praise & Worship, General Worship. Individual Part, Score. 6 pages. Published by The Lanier Company (S0.30175).
- Artist: CHARLES C. CONVERSE
- Instruments: Piano,Alto Sax
- Format: Individual Part,Score
- Genre: Christian,Contemporary Christian,Gospel,Praise & Worship,General Worship
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: The Lanier Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS (Alto Sax/Piano and Sax Part) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS (Alto Sax/Piano and Sax Part)?
- Why buy WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS (Alto Sax/Piano and Sax Part) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS (Alto Sax/Piano and Sax Part) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS (Alto Sax/Piano and Sax Part) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS (Alto Sax/Piano and Sax Part) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS (Alto Sax/Piano and Sax Part) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Charles Crozat Converse (October 7, 1832 – October 18, 1918) was an American attorney who also worked as a composer of church songs. He is notable for setting to music the words of Joseph Scriven to become the hymn “What a Friend We Have in Jesus”.
Converse published an arrangement of “The Death of Minnehaha”, with words by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
== Life ==
Charles Crozat Converse was born in Warren, Massachusetts on October 7, 1832. He studied law and music in Leipzig, Germany, returned home in 1857, and was graduated at the Albany Law School in 1861.
Many of his musical compositions appeared under the anagrammatic pen-names “C. O. Nevers”, “Karl Reden”, and “E. C. Revons”.
He published a cantata (1855), New Method for the Guitar (1855), Musical Bouquet (1859), The One Hundred and Twenty-sixth Psalm (1860), Sweet Singer (1863), Church Singer (1863) and Sayings of Sages (1863).Converse proposed the use of the gender-neutral pronoun “thon”.He died at his home in Englewood, New Jersey on October 18, 1918.