Composed by Richard Wagner (1813-1883). Arranged by Thomas Graf. Romantic Period, Opera, Wedding. Score, Set of Parts. 10 pages. Published by Thomas Graf – the-hit-factory.com (S0.161039).
- Artist: Richard Wagner
- Instruments: Alto Sax,Tenor Sax,Baritone Sax,Soprano Sax,Woodwind Quartet
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Romantic Period,Opera,Wedding
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Thomas Graf – the-hit-factory.com
If you’re looking for sheet music for Wedding March – Bridal chorus Lohengrin – Saxophone Quartet then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Wedding March – Bridal chorus Lohengrin – Saxophone Quartet?
- Why buy Wedding March – Bridal chorus Lohengrin – Saxophone Quartet sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Wedding March – Bridal chorus Lohengrin – Saxophone Quartet is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Wedding March – Bridal chorus Lohengrin – Saxophone Quartet sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Wedding March – Bridal chorus Lohengrin – Saxophone Quartet sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Wedding March – Bridal chorus Lohengrin – Saxophone Quartet Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Wilhelm Richard Wagner ( VAHG-nər; German: [ˈʁɪçaʁt ˈvaːɡnɐ] (listen); 22 May 1813 – 13 February 1883) was a German composer, theatre director, polemicist, and conductor who is chiefly known for his operas (or, as some of his mature works were later known, “music dramas”). Unlike most opera composers, Wagner wrote both the libretto and the music for each of his stage works. Initially establishing his reputation as a composer of works in the romantic vein of Carl Maria von Weber and Giacomo Meyerbeer, Wagner revolutionised opera through his concept of the Gesamtkunstwerk (“total work of art”), by which he sought to synthesise the poetic, visual, musical and dramatic arts, with music subsidiary to drama. He described this vision in a series of essays published between 1849 and 1852. Wagner realised these ideas most fully in the first half of the four-opera cycle Der Ring des Nibelungen (The Ring of the Nibelung).
His compositions, particularly those of his later period, are notable for their complex textures, rich harmonies and orchestration, and the elaborate use of leitmotifs—musical phrases associated with individual characters, places, ideas, or plot elements. His advances in musical language, such as extreme chromaticism and quickly shifting tonal centres, greatly influenced the development of classical music.