By Howard Blake. Arranged by Dawn Higgs. Octavo, Score. 12 pages. Published by Dawn Higgs (H0.265285-897640).
- Artist: Howard Blake
- Instruments: Soprano Voice,Tenor Voice,Baritone Voice,Bass Voice
- Format: Octavo,Score
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Dawn Higgs
If you’re looking for sheet music for Walking In The Air then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Walking In The Air?
- Why buy Walking In The Air sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Walking In The Air is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Walking In The Air sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Walking In The Air sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Walking In The Air Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Howard David Blake (born 28 October 1938) is an English composer, conductor, and pianist whose career has spanned more than 50 years and produced more than 650 works. Blake’s most successful work is his soundtrack for Channel 4’s 1982 film The Snowman, which includes the song “Walking in the Air”. He is increasingly recognised for his classical works including concertos, oratorios, ballets, operas and many instrumental pieces.
== Early life ==
Howard Blake was born in London and grew up in Brighton. His mother played piano and violin, and his father sang tenor in the church choir. At Brighton, Hove and Sussex Grammar School for Boys, from the age of 11 he sang lead roles in Gilbert and Sullivan operas and was recognised as a good pianist, but few were aware that he was also writing music.At the age of 18, he won the Hastings Musical Festival Scholarship to the Royal Academy of Music, where he studied piano with Harold Craxton and composition with Howard Ferguson; however, he found himself at odds with his contemporaries in regard to musical style. He virtually stopped composing, instead becoming interested in film, and on leaving the Academy briefly worked as a film projectionist at the National Film Theatre.