Cantata for the 27th Sunday after Trinity. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Paul Horn. Arranged by Paul Horn. This edition: urtext. Stuttgart Urtext Edition: Bach vocal. German title: Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme. Sacred vocal music, Cantatas, Advent, End of the church year, Mourning, death. Set of Orchestra Parts. Composed 1731. BWV 140. Duration 31 minutes. Carus Verlag #CV 31.140/19. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.3114019).
- Artist: Johann Sebastian Bach
- Instruments: STB vocal soli, SATB choir, 2 oboes, taille (english horn), [horn], violino piccolo, 2 violins, viola, basso continuo
- Format: Set of Orchestra Parts
- Genre: Sacred vocal music, Cantatas, Advent, End of the church year, Mourning, death
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Carus Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for Wake, o wake and hear the voices then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Wake, o wake and hear the voices?
- Why buy Wake, o wake and hear the voices sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Wake, o wake and hear the voices is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Wake, o wake and hear the voices sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Wake, o wake and hear the voices sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Wake, o wake and hear the voices Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Johann Sebastian Bach (31 March [O.S. 21 March] 1685 – 28 July 1750) was a German composer and musician of the Baroque period. He is known for instrumental compositions such as the Brandenburg Concertos and the Goldberg Variations, and for vocal music such as the St Matthew Passion and the Mass in B minor. Since the 19th-century Bach Revival, he has been generally regarded as one of the greatest composers of all time.The Bach family already counted several composers when Johann Sebastian was born as the last child of a city musician in Eisenach. After being orphaned at age 10, he lived for five years with his eldest brother Johann Christoph, after which he continued his musical formation in Lüneburg. From 1703 he was back in Thuringia, working as a musician for Protestant churches in Arnstadt and Mühlhausen and, for longer stretches of time, at courts in Weimar, where he expanded his organ repertory, and Köthen, where he was mostly engaged with chamber music. From 1723 he was employed as Thomaskantor (cantor at St. Thomas) in Leipzig.