By The Village People. Arranged by Seb Skelly. Score, Set of Parts. 19 pages. Published by Seb Skelly (H0.338885-953350).
- Artist: The Village People
- Instruments: Brass Quintet
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Seb Skelly
If you’re looking for sheet music for Village People – Y.M.C.A. for Brass Quintet then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Village People – Y.M.C.A. for Brass Quintet?
- Why buy Village People – Y.M.C.A. for Brass Quintet sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Village People – Y.M.C.A. for Brass Quintet is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Village People – Y.M.C.A. for Brass Quintet sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Village People – Y.M.C.A. for Brass Quintet sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Village People – Y.M.C.A. for Brass Quintet Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Village People is an American disco group known for its on-stage costumes, catchy tunes, and suggestive lyrics. The group was originally formed by French producers Jacques Morali, Henri Belolo and lead singer Victor Willis following the release of the debut album Village People, which targeted disco’s large gay audience. The group’s name refers to Manhattan’s Greenwich Village, with its reputation as a gay neighborhood. The characters were a symbolic group of American masculinity and macho gay-fantasy personas.The group quickly became popular and moved into the mainstream, scoring several disco and dance hits internationally, including the hit singles “Macho Man”, “In the Navy”, “Go West” and their biggest hit, “Y.M.C.A.” In March 2020, the US Library of Congress described the last as “an American phenomenon” and added the song to the National Recording Registry, which preserves audio recordings considered to be “culturally, historically or aesthetically significant”.
Jacques Morali, a French musical composer and producer, and his business partner Henri Belolo, known collectively as Can’t Stop Productions, were enjoying a successful string of hits in France and Europe. In 1977, they moved to New York City to get into the American market. Morali had written a few dance tunes when he was given a demo tape recorded by singer/actor Victor Willis.