Bassoon. Composed by William Mac Davis. Woodwind Solos & Ensembles – Bassoon And Piano. Southern Music. 8 pages. Southern Music Company #ST368. Published by Southern Music Company (HL.3775027).
- Artist: William Mac Davis
- Instruments: Bassoon, Woodwinds
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Southern Music Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for Variations on a Theme of Robert Schumann then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Variations on a Theme of Robert Schumann?
- Why buy Variations on a Theme of Robert Schumann sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Variations on a Theme of Robert Schumann is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Variations on a Theme of Robert Schumann sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Variations on a Theme of Robert Schumann sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Variations on a Theme of Robert Schumann Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Scott Mac Davis (January 21, 1942 – September 29, 2020) was an American country music singer, songwriter, and actor. A native of Lubbock, Texas, he enjoyed success as a crossover artist, and during his early career wrote for Elvis Presley, providing him with the hits “Memories”, “In the Ghetto”, “Don’t Cry Daddy”, and “A Little Less Conversation”. A subsequent solo career in the 1970s produced hits such as “Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me”. Davis also starred in his own variety show, a Broadway musical, and various films and TV shows.
== Biography ==
=== Early life ===
Davis was born and raised in Lubbock, Texas, the son of Edith Irene (Lankford) and T. J. Davis, a builder. He spent his childhood years with his sister Linda, living and working at the former College Courts, an efficiency apartment complex owned by his father. Davis described his father, who was divorced from Davis’ mother, as “very religious, very strict, and very stubborn.” Though Davis was physically small, he had a penchant for getting into fistfights.