For Two Pianos. Composed by Lowell Liebermann. Premiered by the Bradshaw and Buono Duo, February 27, 1996. Performance score. With Standard notation. Composed June 29 1993. Opus 42. Duration 20 minutes. Theodore Presser Company #410-41322. Published by Theodore Presser Company (PR.410413220).
- Artist: Lowell Liebermann
- Instruments: 2 Piano, 4 Hands
- Format: performance score
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Theodore Presser Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for Variations on A Theme By Mozart then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Variations on A Theme By Mozart?
- Why buy Variations on A Theme By Mozart sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Variations on A Theme By Mozart is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Variations on A Theme By Mozart sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Variations on A Theme By Mozart sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Variations on A Theme By Mozart Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Lowell Liebermann (born February 22, 1961 in New York City) is an American composer, pianist and conductor.
== Life and career ==
At the age of sixteen, Liebermann performed at Carnegie Hall, playing his Piano Sonata, op. 1. He studied at the Juilliard School of Music with David Diamond and Vincent Persichetti, gaining bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. The English composer-pianist Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabji also expressed interest in Liebermann’s early work, having critiqued the young composer’s Piano Sonata in a private exchange between the two; Liebermann’s Concerto for Piano, op. 12 would be dedicated to Sorabji.His most recorded works are the Sonata for Flute and Piano (1987), the Gargoyles for piano (1989) and the Concerto for Flute and Orchestra (1992). Other notable works include a sonata for flute and guitar (1988), four cello sonatas (most recently 2008) the second piano concerto (1992), the opera The Picture of Dorian Gray (1996), a second symphony (2000), a trumpet concerto (2000), a violin concerto (2001), Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini for piano and orchestra (2001), and the opera Miss Lonelyhearts (2006) which was commissioned as part of the festivities surrounding the centennial of the Juilliard School.