By Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars. Arranged by Frank Daniel Laucerica. Score. 7 pages. Published by Frank Daniel Laucerica (H0.137995-264385).
- Artist: Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Instruments: Woodwind Trio
- Format: Score
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Frank Daniel Laucerica
If you’re looking for sheet music for Uptown Funk then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Uptown Funk?
- Why buy Uptown Funk sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Uptown Funk is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Uptown Funk sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Uptown Funk sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Uptown Funk Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
“Uptown Funk” is a song by British-American record producer Mark Ronson from his fourth studio album, Uptown Special (2015), featuring American singer and songwriter Bruno Mars. It was released as the album’s lead single on 10 November 2014 via download in several countries. “Uptown Funk” was written by Ronson, Mars, Philip Lawrence and Jeff Bhasker; produced by the former two, and Bhasker, its composition began during a freestyle studio session when they worked on a jam Mars and his band played on tour. Copyright controversies arose after the song’s release resulting in multiple lawsuits and amendments to its songwriting credits.
The song is a funk-pop, soul, boogie, disco-pop and Minneapolis sound track. It has a spirit akin to the 1980s-era funk music. Its lyrics address fashion, self-love and “traditional masculine bravado”, performed in a sing-rapping style filled with metaphors, arrogance, charisma, and fun.