Sacred Concerto. Composed by Johann Hermann Schein (1586-1630). Edited by Heinrich R. Trotschel. Stapled. From “Opella nova II”. Singing score, Performance score, Set of parts. Suddeutscher Musikverlag #SM02476. Published by Suddeutscher Musikverlag (BA.SM02476).
- Artist: Johann Hermann Schein
- Instruments: solo tenor voice, 2 violins, viola, third violin, basso continuo
- Format: Singing score, Performance score, Set of parts
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Suddeutscher Musikverlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for Uns ist ein Kind geboren (aus “Opella nova II”) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Uns ist ein Kind geboren (aus “Opella nova II”)?
- Why buy Uns ist ein Kind geboren (aus “Opella nova II”) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Uns ist ein Kind geboren (aus “Opella nova II”) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Uns ist ein Kind geboren (aus “Opella nova II”) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Uns ist ein Kind geboren (aus “Opella nova II”) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Uns ist ein Kind geboren (aus “Opella nova II”) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Johann Hermann Schein (20 January 1586 – 19 November 1630) was a German composer of the early Baroque era. He was born in Grünhain and died in Leipzig. He was one of the first to import the early Italian stylistic innovations into German music, and was one of the most polished composers of the period.
== Biography ==
On the death of his father, Schein moved to Dresden where he joined the choir of the Elector of Saxony as a boy soprano. In addition to singing in the choir, he received a thorough musical training with Rogier Michael, the Kapellmeister, who recognized his extraordinary talent. From 1603 to 1607 he studied at Pforta, and from 1608 to 1612 attended the University of Leipzig, where he studied law in addition to liberal arts. Upon graduating, he was employed briefly by Gottfried von Wolffersdorff as the house music director and tutor to his children; later he became Kapellmeister at Weimar, and shortly thereafter became cantor at the Thomasschule zu Leipzig, conducting the Thomanerchor, a post which he held for the rest of his life.Unlike his friend Heinrich Schütz, he was afflicted with poor health, and was not to live a happy or long life.