Discovery Level 2. By Manhattan Transfer and Glenn Miller. Arranged by Mac Huff. Discovery Choral. Jazz, Oldies, Swing, Vocal Jazz, Young Choir, Youth Choir. CD only. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8552329).
- Artist: Manhattan Transfer
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: CD only
- Genre: Jazz, Oldies, Swing, Vocal Jazz, Young Choir, Youth Choir
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Tuxedo Junction then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Tuxedo Junction?
- Why buy Tuxedo Junction sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Tuxedo Junction is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Tuxedo Junction sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Tuxedo Junction sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Tuxedo Junction Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
The Manhattan Transfer is a Grammy award-winning jazz vocal group founded in 1969 that has explored a cappella, vocalese, swing, standards, Brazilian jazz, rhythm and blues, and pop music.
There have been two editions of the Manhattan Transfer, with Tim Hauser the only person to be part of both. The first group consisted of Hauser, Erin Dickins, Marty Nelson, Pat Rosalia, and Gene Pistilli. The second version of the group, formed in 1972, consisted of Hauser, Alan Paul, Janis Siegel, and Laurel Massé. In 1979, Massé left the group after being badly injured in a car accident and was replaced by Cheryl Bentyne. The group’s long-time pianist, Yaron Gershovsky, accompanied the group on tour and served as music director. Trist Curless from the Los Angeles a cappella group m-pact became a permanent member in October 2014 following Hauser’s death.