Score and Parts. Composed by John Harbison (1938-). Woodwind Ensemble. Classical, Contemporary, Sonata. 12 pages. G. Schirmer #AMP8093. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50482452).
- Artist: John Harbison
- Instruments: Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Sax
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, Sonata
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for Trio Sonata then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Trio Sonata?
- Why buy Trio Sonata sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Trio Sonata is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Trio Sonata sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Trio Sonata sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Trio Sonata Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
John Harris Harbison (born December 20, 1938) is an American composer, known for his symphonies, operas, and large choral works.
== Life ==
John Harris Harbison was born on December 20, 1938, in Orange, New Jersey, to the historian Elmore Harris Harbison and Janet German Harbison. The Harbisons were a musical family; Elmore had studied composition in his youth and Janet wrote songs. Harbison’s sisters Helen and Margaret were musicians as well. He won the prestigious BMI Foundation’s Student Composer Awards for composition at the age of 16 in 1954. He studied music at Harvard University (BA 1960), where he sang with the Harvard Glee Club, and later at the Berlin Musikhochschule and at Princeton (MFA 1963). He is an Institute Professor of music at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.