Piano Four Hands. Composed by Xavier Montsalvatge (1912-2002). Peermusic Classical. Classical. Softcover. 18 pages. Peermusic #62085-506. Published by Peermusic (HL.229027).
- Artist: Xavier Montsalvatge
- Instruments: 1 Piano, 4 Hands
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Classical
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Peermusic
If you’re looking for sheet music for Tres Divertimentos then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Tres Divertimentos?
- Why buy Tres Divertimentos sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Tres Divertimentos is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Tres Divertimentos sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Tres Divertimentos sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Tres Divertimentos Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Xavier Montsalvatge i Bassols (Catalan: [ÊEÉEÎ²iËEe munsÉElËEÎ²adÊEÉE]; 11 March 1912 EE 7 May 2002) was a Spanish composer and music critic. He was one of the most influential music figures in Catalan music during the latter half of the 20th century.
== Biography ==
=== Life ===
Montsalvatge was born in Girona, and studied violin and composition at the Barcelona Conservatory. His principal teachers were LluÃs Maria Millet, Enric Morera, Jaume Pahissa, and Eduard ToldrÃ . After the Spanish Civil War, Montsalvatge began work as a music critic when he joined the weekly Destino in 1942, a publication he would eventually direct in 1968 and 1975. He wrote additionally for the daily La Vanguardia after 1962. Montsalvatge also returned to teach at his alma mater, becoming a lecturer in 1970, and then a professor of composition in 1978.