By Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Artist/Personality; Personality Book; Piano/Vocal/Chords. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook. Christmas, Pop/Rock. Softcover. 160 pages. Alfred Music #30552. Published by Alfred Music (HL.701156).
- Artist: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Instruments: Piano/Vocal/Guitar
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Christmas, Pop/Rock
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Trans-Siberian Orchestra – The Lost Christmas Eve then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Trans-Siberian Orchestra – The Lost Christmas Eve?
- Why buy Trans-Siberian Orchestra – The Lost Christmas Eve sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Trans-Siberian Orchestra – The Lost Christmas Eve is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Trans-Siberian Orchestra – The Lost Christmas Eve sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Trans-Siberian Orchestra – The Lost Christmas Eve sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Trans-Siberian Orchestra – The Lost Christmas Eve Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) is an American rock band founded in 1996 by producer, composer, and lyricist Paul O’Neill, who brought together Jon Oliva and Al Pitrelli (both members of Savatage) and keyboardist and co-producer Robert Kinkel to form the core of the creative team. O’Neill died on April 5, 2017. The band gained in popularity when they began touring in 1999 after completing their second album, The Christmas Attic, the year previous. In 2007, the Washington Post referred to them as “an arena-rock juggernaut” and described their music as “Pink Floyd meets Yes and the Who at Radio City Music Hall.” TSO has sold more than 10 million concert tickets and over 10 million albums. The band has released a series of rock operas: Christmas Eve and Other Stories, The Christmas Attic, Beethoven’s Last Night, The Lost Christmas Eve, their two-disc Night Castle and Letters From the Labyrinth. Trans-Siberian Orchestra is also known for their extensive charity work and elaborate concerts, which include a string section, a light show, lasers, moving trusses, video screens, and effects synchronized to music.Both Billboard Magazine and Pollstar have ranked them as one of the top ten ticket-selling bands in the first decade of the new millennium. Their path to success was unusual in that, according to O’Neill, TSO is the first major rock band to go straight to theaters and arenas, having never played at a club, never having an opening act and never being an opening act.