Composed by Claude Gervaise (1540-1560). Arranged by David Warin Solomons. Renaissance, Neo-Classical. Score, Set of Parts. 6 pages. Published by David Warin Solomons (S0.306147).
- Artist: Claude Gervaise
- Instruments: Violin,Harp
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Renaissance,Neo-Classical
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: David Warin Solomons
If you’re looking for sheet music for Tourdion (Quand je bois du vin clairet) for violin and harp then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Tourdion (Quand je bois du vin clairet) for violin and harp?
- Why buy Tourdion (Quand je bois du vin clairet) for violin and harp sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Tourdion (Quand je bois du vin clairet) for violin and harp is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Tourdion (Quand je bois du vin clairet) for violin and harp sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Tourdion (Quand je bois du vin clairet) for violin and harp sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Tourdion (Quand je bois du vin clairet) for violin and harp Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Claude Gervaise (1525–1583) was a French composer, editor and arranger of the Renaissance, who is remembered mainly for his association with renowned printer Pierre Attaingnant, and for his instrumental music.
== Life ==
Little research has been done on Gervaise’s life, and details are known only of the period in which he was active in Paris as an assistant to Attaingnant. He first appears around 1540, mentioned as an editor on the title pages for several of Attaingnant’s books of instrumental dances. After Attaingnant died in late 1551 or 1552, Gervaise continued to assist Attaingnant’s widow, Marie Lescallopier-Attaingnant, in carrying on their publishing business. Where Gervaise went after the last publication under the Attaingnant name in 1558 is not known.
== Music ==
Gervaise’s extant output consists of chansons, mostly for three or four voices, and instrumental music, mostly dances. He appears to have written no sacred music at all, an unusual omission for a composer of the time.