Composed by Benjamin Russell Hanby and Jeffrey A. Smith. Harold Flammer Christmas. Christmas Sacred, Epiphany, Lent. Octavo. 12 pages. Published by Harold Flammer Music (HL.35029703).
- Artist: Benjamin Russell Hanby
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Christmas Sacred, Epiphany, Lent
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Harold Flammer Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for ‘Tis the Lord! then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for ‘Tis the Lord!?
- Why buy ‘Tis the Lord! sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for ‘Tis the Lord! is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on ‘Tis the Lord! sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out ‘Tis the Lord! sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get ‘Tis the Lord! Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Benjamin Russell Hanby (July 22, 1833 – March 16, 1867), also given as Benjamin Russel Hanby, was an American composer, educator, and pastor who wrote approximately 80 songs. The most famous are “Darling Nelly Gray”, the Christmas songs “Up on the House Top”and the hymn “Who Is He In Yonder Stall?”.
Hanby was born in Rushville, Ohio. He moved to Westerville, Ohio in 1849, at the age of sixteen, to enroll at Otterbein University. He was involved in the Underground Railroad with his father, Bishop William Hanby.
Hanby composed “Darling Nelly Gray” in 1856 in what is now a national historical site, the Hanby House, located at the corner of Grove and Main Streets (moved in the 1930s to 160 West Main Street) in Westerville, adjacent to the campus of Otterbein University. After graduation in 1858, Hanby briefly taught school and then became a minister in the Church of the United Brethren in Christ.