SATB. Arranged by Norman Leyden. Richmond Music – Choral. Concert, Contest, Festival, Light Concert, Pop. Octavo. 12 pages. TRO – The Richmond Organization #S7036. Published by TRO – The Richmond Organization (HL.378904).
- Artist: Gene Raskin
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Concert, Contest, Festival, Light Concert, Pop
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: TRO – The Richmond Organization
If you’re looking for sheet music for Those Were the Days then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Those Were the Days?
- Why buy Those Were the Days sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Those Were the Days is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Those Were the Days sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Those Were the Days sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Those Were the Days Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Eugene Raskin or Gene Raskin (Bronx, New York, September 5, 1909 EE Manhattan, New York, June 7, 2004), was an American musician and playwright, author of the lyrics of the English version of the Russian song “ose Were the Days” and also of three books on architecture and adjunct professor at Columbia University (1936EE1976).
== Life ==
Raskin was born in the Bronx in 1909. He studied at Columbia University and eventually became adjunct professor of architecture at his alma mater between 1936 and 1976.He wrote two plays: in 1949 One’s a Crowd, a comedy about an atomic scientist who develops four personalities after his experiments go horribly wrong; in 1951 a romantic play entitled Amata; and later, The Old Friend.
In 1954, Raskin published Architecturally Speaking; Sequel to Cities came in 1971 and Architecture and People in 1974. He also wrote a novel, Stranger in my Arms. In the early 1960s, Raskin and his wife Francesca played folk music around Greenwich Village in New York. They released an album that included “ose Were The Days”, which was initially taken up by the Limeliters..in