Composed by Larry Shackley. Choral. Sacred Anthem, Discipleship, General, Lent. Octavo. Lorenz Publishing Company #10/3946L. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.10-3946L).
- Artist: Larry Shackley
- Instruments: SATB choir, piano
- Format: octavo
- Genre: Sacred Anthem, Discipleship, General, Lent
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Lorenz Publishing Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for This Is My Commandment then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for This Is My Commandment?
- Why buy This Is My Commandment sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for This Is My Commandment is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on This Is My Commandment sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out This Is My Commandment sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get This Is My Commandment Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
A number of concertos and concertante works have been written for cor anglais (English horn) and string, wind, chamber, or full orchestra.
English horn concertos appeared about a century later than oboe solo pieces, mostly because until halfway through the 18th century different instruments (the taille de hautbois, vox humana and the oboe da caccia) had the role of the tenor or alto instrument in the oboe family. The modern English horn was developed from the oboe da caccia in the 1720s, probably in Silesia. The earliest known English horn concertos were written in the 1770s, mostly by prominent oboists of the day, such as Giuseppe Ferlendis, Ignaz Malzat (and his non-oboist brother Johann Michael Malzat) and Joseph Lacher. Few of these works have survived. Among the oldest extant English horn concertos are those by Josef Fiala (a period transcription of a piece originally for viola da gamba) and Anton Milling. It is known that Milling’s concerti were performed in 1782 by the Italian oboist Giovanni Palestrini.Many solos in orchestral works were written for the English horn and a decent amount of chamber music appeared for it as well.