This title is on the 2017-2021 National Federation of Music Clubs list. Composed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov (1844-1908). Arranged by Timothy Brown. Sheet Music. The FJH Piano Ensemble Series. Each part of this superb arrangement offers abundant opportunity for expressive playing. The secondo part is perfect for a teacher or advanced student. Great for ensemble musicianship! Duet Sheet. 11 pages. The FJH Music Company Inc #E1006. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (F0.E1006).
- Artist: Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov
- Instruments: 1 piano, 4 hands
- Format: Duet Sheet
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: The FJH Music Company Inc
If you’re looking for sheet music for The Young Prince and Princess from Rimsky-Korsakov’s Scheherazade then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for The Young Prince and Princess from Rimsky-Korsakov’s Scheherazade?
- Why buy The Young Prince and Princess from Rimsky-Korsakov’s Scheherazade sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for The Young Prince and Princess from Rimsky-Korsakov’s Scheherazade is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on The Young Prince and Princess from Rimsky-Korsakov’s Scheherazade sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out The Young Prince and Princess from Rimsky-Korsakov’s Scheherazade sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get The Young Prince and Princess from Rimsky-Korsakov’s Scheherazade Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Nikolai Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov (Russian: Никола́й Андре́евич Ри́мский-Ко́рсаков, tr. Nikoláy Andréyevich Rimskiy-Kórsakov, IPA: [nʲɪkəˈlaj ɐnˈdrʲejɪvʲɪtɕ ˈrʲimskʲɪj ˈkorsəkəf] (listen); 18 March 1844, Tikhvin – 21 June 1908, Lyubensk, Saint Petersburg Governorate) was a Russian composer, and a member of the group of composers known as The Five. He was a master of orchestration. His best-known orchestral compositions—Capriccio Espagnol, the Russian Easter Festival Overture, and the symphonic suite Scheherazade—are staples of the classical music repertoire, along with suites and excerpts from some of his 15 operas. Scheherazade is an example of his frequent use of fairy-tale and folk subjects.
Rimsky-Korsakov believed in developing a nationalistic style of classical music, as did his fellow composer Mily Balakirev and the critic Vladimir Stasov. This style employed Russian folk song and lore along with exotic harmonic, melodic and rhythmic elements in a practice known as musical orientalism, and eschewed traditional Western compositional methods.