Christmas cantata. Composed by Josef Gabriel Rheinberger. Edited by Harald Wanger. This edition: Linen cover, Complete edition. Josef Gabriel Rheinberger – Complete Works. German title: Der Stern Von Bethlehem (Ln). Sacred vocal music. Full score (complete edition / selected edition). Composed 1890. Op. 164. Duration 48 minutes. Carus Verlag #CV 50.210/00. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.5021000).
- Artist: Josef Gabriel Rheinberger
- Instruments: SBar vocal soli, SATB choir, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, english horn, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, 2 horns, 2 trumpets, 3 trombones, timpani, 2 violins, viola, cello, contrabass, organ, harp
- Format: full score (complete edition / selected edition)
- Genre: Sacred vocal music
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Carus Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for The Star of Bethlehem then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for The Star of Bethlehem?
- Why buy The Star of Bethlehem sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for The Star of Bethlehem is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on The Star of Bethlehem sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out The Star of Bethlehem sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get The Star of Bethlehem Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Josef Gabriel Rheinberger (17 March 1839, in Vaduz – 25 November 1901, in Munich) was an organist and composer, born in Liechtenstein and resident in Germany for most of his life.
== Life ==
Josef Gabriel Rheinberger, whose father was the treasurer for Aloys II, Prince of Liechtenstein, showed exceptional musical talent at an early age. When only seven years old, he was already serving as organist of the Vaduz parish church, and his first composition was performed the following year. In 1849, he studied with composer Philipp M. Schmutzer (31 December 1821 – 17 November 1898) in Feldkirch, Vorarlberg.In 1851, his father, who had initially opposed his son’s desire to embark on the life of a professional musician, relented and allowed him to enter the Munich Conservatorium. Not long after graduating, he became professor of piano and of composition at the same institution. When this first version of the Munich Conservatorium was dissolved, he was appointed répétiteur at the Court Theatre, from which he resigned in 1867.
Rheinberger married his former pupil, the poet and socialite Franziska “Fanny” von Hoffnaass (eight years his senior) in 1867.