50 of the Lyricist’s Finest. Composed by Norman Gimbel. P/V/G Composer Collection. Broadway, Latin, Musicals, TV. 200 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.313240).
- Artist: Norman Gimbel
- Instruments: Piano/Vocal/Guitar
- Format: N
- Genre: Broadway, Latin, Musicals, TV
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for The Norman Gimbel Songbook then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for The Norman Gimbel Songbook?
- Why buy The Norman Gimbel Songbook sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for The Norman Gimbel Songbook is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on The Norman Gimbel Songbook sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out The Norman Gimbel Songbook sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get The Norman Gimbel Songbook Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Norman Gimbel (November 16, 1927 – December 19, 2018) was an American lyricist of popular songs, television and movie themes. He wrote the lyrics for songs including “Killing Me Softly with His Song”, “Ready to Take a Chance Again” (both with composer Charles Fox) and “Canadian Sunset”. He also wrote English-language lyrics for many international hits, including “Sway”, “Summer Samba”, “The Girl from Ipanema”, “How Insensitive”, “Drinking-Water”, “Meditation”, “I Will Wait for You” and “Watch What Happens”. Of the movie themes he co-wrote, five were nominated for Academy Awards and/or Golden Globe Awards, including “It Goes Like It Goes”, from the film Norma Rae, which won the Academy Award for Best Original Song for 1979. Gimbel was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1984.
== Early successes ==
Gimbel was born on November 16, 1927 in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Lottie (Nass) and businessman Morris Gimbel. His parents were Jewish immigrants.