By Elmer Bernstein. Arranged by Adrian Wagner. Score, Set of Parts. 39 pages. Published by Published by Adrian Wagner (H0.342429-508530).
- Artist: Elmer Bernstein
- Instruments: Trumpet,Trombone,Tuba,Horn in F,Euphonium,Brass Quintet,Brass Choir or Ensemble
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Adrian Wagner
If you’re looking for sheet music for “The Magnificent Seven” (Elmer Bernstein) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for “The Magnificent Seven” (Elmer Bernstein) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner?
- Why buy “The Magnificent Seven” (Elmer Bernstein) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for “The Magnificent Seven” (Elmer Bernstein) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on “The Magnificent Seven” (Elmer Bernstein) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out “The Magnificent Seven” (Elmer Bernstein) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get “The Magnificent Seven” (Elmer Bernstein) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Elmer Bernstein (April 4, 1922 – August 18, 2004) was an American composer and conductor known for his film scores. In a career that spanned more than five decades, he composed “some of the most recognizable and memorable themes in Hollywood history”, including over 150 original movie scores, as well as scores for nearly 80 television productions. Examples of his widely popular and critically acclaimed works are scores to The Ten Commandments (1956), The Magnificent Seven (1960), To Kill a Mockingbird (1962), The Great Escape (1963), The Rookies (1972–76), Animal House (1978), Airplane! (1980), Heavy Metal (1981), Ghostbusters (1984), The Black Cauldron (1985), Cape Fear (1991), The Age of Innocence (1993), Wild Wild West (1999) and Far from Heaven (2002). Early in his career, he also scored the infamous camp classic Robot Monster.
Bernstein won an Oscar for his score to Thoroughly Modern Millie (1967) and was nominated for 14 Oscars in total. He also won two Golden Globe Awards, an Emmy Award, and was nominated for two Grammy Awards and two Tony Awards.