Piano Duet. Composed by Albert Hay Malotte. Piano Duet. Classical, Contemporary, Duet, Sacred. 8 pages. G. Schirmer #ST41970. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50285120).
- Artist: Albert Hay Malotte
- Instruments: Piano, 1 Piano, 4 Hands
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, Duet, Sacred
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for The Lord’s Prayer then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for The Lord’s Prayer?
- Why buy The Lord’s Prayer sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for The Lord’s Prayer is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on The Lord’s Prayer sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out The Lord’s Prayer sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get The Lord’s Prayer Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Albert Hay Malotte (May 19, 1895 – November 16, 1964) was an American pianist, organist, composer and educator, best known for his musical setting of “The Lord’s Prayer”.
== Biography and career ==
Malotte was the son of Charles and Katherine (Donavon) Malotte. He was in Boy Scouts of America Troop 1, the first Boy Scout troop in Philadelphia. Malotte graduated from Tioga High School and sang at Saint James Episcopal Church in Philadelphia as a choir boy. He studied with Victor Herbert, W. S. Stansfield, and later in Paris with organist Georges Jacob. His career as an organist began in Chicago where he played for silent pictures, and he later concertized throughout the US and Europe.
During World War II he held the rank of Captain in the Special Services for two years while he toured with the USO and entertained troops in New Guinea, Australia and Europe.