Composed by Keith Gemmell. 20th Century, Jazz, Dixieland, Ragtime, Swing. 22 pages. Published by Keith Gemmell (S0.22679).
- Artist: Keith Gemmell
- Instruments: Brass Quintet
- Genre: 20th Century,Jazz,Dixieland,Ragtime,Swing
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Keith Gemmell
If you’re looking for sheet music for The Flapper’s Ball (1920s style): Brass Quintet then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for The Flapper’s Ball (1920s style): Brass Quintet?
- Why buy The Flapper’s Ball (1920s style): Brass Quintet sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for The Flapper’s Ball (1920s style): Brass Quintet is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on The Flapper’s Ball (1920s style): Brass Quintet sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out The Flapper’s Ball (1920s style): Brass Quintet sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get The Flapper’s Ball (1920s style): Brass Quintet Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Keith Gemmell (15 February 1948 – 24 July 2016) was a British musician. He played saxophone, clarinet, and flute, and was best known for being a member of art rock band Audience from 1969 to 1972 and from 2004 to 2016. He was also a musical arranger and composer, published digital sheet music, wrote articles for the UK publication Music Tech Magazine, and was the author of several books including the best-seller Cubase Tips & Tricks.
== Early life and career ==
Keith Gemmell was born in Hackney, London. He started playing the recorder at the age of 13 and was later attracted to the clarinet on hearing Acker Bilk’s “Stranger on the Shore”. He has cited his early influences as the British trad jazz bands of the day, Acker Bilk, Kenny Ball and Chris Barber being the best known names. Upon hearing such bands as Georgie Fame and the Blue Flames, Sounds Incorporated and The Mar-Keys he decided to take up the saxophone and began playing in local bands.