Composed by American Folk Song. Arranged by Robert Hugh. Henry Leck Creating Artistry. American, Concert, Folk, Middle School, Young Choir. Octavo. 16 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8750093).
- Artist: American Folk Song
- Instruments: Choral, Cajon
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: American, Concert, Folk, Middle School, Young Choir
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for The Cuckoo then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for The Cuckoo?
- Why buy The Cuckoo sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for The Cuckoo is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on The Cuckoo sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out The Cuckoo sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get The Cuckoo Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
The term American folk music encompasses numerous music genres, variously known as traditional music, traditional folk music, contemporary folk music, or roots music. Many traditional songs have been sung within the same family or folk group for generations, and sometimes trace back to such origins as Great Britain, Europe, or Africa. Musician Mike Seeger once famously commented that the definition of American folk music is “…all the music that fits between the cracks.”Roots music is a broad category of music including bluegrass, gospel, old time music, jug bands, Appalachian folk, blues, Cajun and Native American music. The music is considered American either because it is native to the United States or because it developed there, out of foreign origins, to such a degree that it struck musicologists as something distinctly new. It is considered “roots music” because it served as the basis of music later developed in the United States, including rock and roll, rhythm and blues, and jazz.
== Early American folk music ==
Most songs of the Colonial and Revolutionary periods originated in England, Scotland and Ireland and were brought over by early settlers. “Barbara Allen” remains a popular traditional ballad originating in England and Scotland, which immigrants introduced to the United States.