A Meditation on the Sacred Passion of the Holy Redeemer. Composed by John Stainer (1840-1901). Spiral. Christmas and Holiday. Choral. Piano reduction/vocal score. With Standard notation. Carl Fischer Music #O3874. Published by Carl Fischer Music (CF.O3874).
- Artist: John Stainer
- Instruments: Organ, Piano, alto voice, bass voice, solo bass voice, solo tenor voice, soprano voice, tenor voice
- Format: piano reduction/vocal score
- Genre: Choral
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Carl Fischer Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for The Crucifixion then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for The Crucifixion?
- Why buy The Crucifixion sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for The Crucifixion is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on The Crucifixion sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out The Crucifixion sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get The Crucifixion Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Sir John Stainer (6 June 1840 – 31 March 1901) was an English composer and organist whose music, though seldom performed today (with the possible exception of The Crucifixion, still heard at Passiontide in some churches of the Anglican Communion), was very popular during his lifetime. His work as choir trainer and organist set standards for Anglican church music that are still influential. He was also active as an academic, becoming Heather Professor of Music at Oxford.
Stainer was born in Southwark, London, in 1840, the son of a schoolmaster. He became a chorister at St Paul’s Cathedral when aged ten and was appointed to the position of organist at St Michael’s College, Tenbury at the age of sixteen. He later became organist at Magdalen College, Oxford, and subsequently organist at St Paul’s Cathedral. When he retired due to his poor eyesight and deteriorating health, he returned to Oxford to become Professor of Music at the university.