By John Klemmer. Instrumental Folio. Smooth Jazz, Jazz Fusion, New Age and Play Along. Instrumental solo book (softcover) and accompaniment CD. With standard notation, chord names, introductory text, black & white photos and discography. 37 pages. Published by Centerstream Publications (HL.280).
- Artist: John Klemmer
- Instruments: Saxophone
- Format: instrumental solo book (softcover) and accompaniment CD
- Genre: Smooth Jazz, Jazz Fusion, New Age and Play Along
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Centerstream Publications
If you’re looking for sheet music for The Classic John Klemmer Songbook then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for The Classic John Klemmer Songbook?
- Why buy The Classic John Klemmer Songbook sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for The Classic John Klemmer Songbook is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on The Classic John Klemmer Songbook sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out The Classic John Klemmer Songbook sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get The Classic John Klemmer Songbook Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
John T. Klemmer (born July 3, 1946) is an American saxophonist, composer, songwriter, and arranger.He was born in Chicago, Illinois and began playing guitar at the age of 5 and alto saxophone at the age of 11. His other early interests included graphics and visual art, writing, dance, puppetry, painting, sculpting, and poetry. He studied at the Art Institute of Chicago and began touring with midwestern “ghost big bands” (Les Elgart, Woody Herman) as well as playing with small local jazz and rock groups. After switching to tenor saxophone in high school, Klemmer playing with commercial small groups and big bands in Chicago while leading his own groups and touring.
== Biography ==
Klemmer had extensive studies in music, taking private lessons as a youth and in college in piano, conducting, harmony, theory, composition, arranging, clarinet, flute and classical and jazz saxophone. He studied saxophone and jazz improvisation with noted Chicago saxophonist and teacher Joe Daley. He attended the prestigious Interlochen’s National Music Camp.