Composed by Hugo Distler (1908-1942). Edited by Klaus-Martin Bresgott. This edition: urtext. Stuttgart Urtext Edition. Innovative practice aids, Sacred vocal music, Cantatas, Christmas. Full score. Composed 1933. 48 pages. Duration 40 minutes. Carus Verlag #CV 10.011/00. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.1001100).
- Artist: Hugo Distler
- Instruments: Soli SSSTBB, SATB choir
- Format: Full score
- Genre: Innovative practice aids, Sacred vocal music, Cantatas, Christmas
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Carus Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for The Christmas Story (Die Weihnachtsgeschichte) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for The Christmas Story (Die Weihnachtsgeschichte)?
- Why buy The Christmas Story (Die Weihnachtsgeschichte) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for The Christmas Story (Die Weihnachtsgeschichte) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on The Christmas Story (Die Weihnachtsgeschichte) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out The Christmas Story (Die Weihnachtsgeschichte) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get The Christmas Story (Die Weihnachtsgeschichte) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Hugo Distler (24 June 1908 – 1 November 1942) was a German organist, choral conductor, teacher and composer.
== Life and career ==
Born in Nuremberg, Distler attended the Leipzig Conservatory from 1927 to 1931, first as a conducting student with piano as his secondary subject, but changing later, on the advice of his teacher, to composition and organ. He studied there with Martienssen (piano), Günther Ramin (organ) and Grabner (harmony).He became the organist at St. Jacobi in Lübeck in 1931. In 1933 he married Waltraut Thienhaus. That same year he joined the NSDAP (National Socialist German Workers’ Party), reluctantly, as his continued employment depended on his doing so. In October 1933 Distler was appointed head of the chamber music department at the Lübeck Conservatory, and at about the same time he began teaching at the Spandauer Kirchenmusikschule (Spandau school of church music).In 1937 Distler was appointed as a lecturer at the Württemberg Hochschule für Musik in Stuttgart, where he also directed its two choirs.