By Terry Gilkyson. Arranged by John Wasson. Blues, Broadway, Children, Country, Disney, Folk, Jazz, Light Concert, Novelty, Pop, Rock, Standards. Jazz Ensemble. 3 pages. Published by Hal Leonard – Digital (HX.342412).
- Artist: Terry Gilkyson
- Format: Jazz Ensemble
- Genre: Blues,Broadway,Children,Country,Disney,Folk,Jazz,Light Concert,Novelty,Pop,Rock,Standards
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard – Digital
If you’re looking for sheet music for The Bare Necessities (from The Jungle Book) – Alto Sax 1 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for The Bare Necessities (from The Jungle Book) – Alto Sax 1?
- Why buy The Bare Necessities (from The Jungle Book) – Alto Sax 1 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for The Bare Necessities (from The Jungle Book) – Alto Sax 1 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on The Bare Necessities (from The Jungle Book) – Alto Sax 1 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out The Bare Necessities (from The Jungle Book) – Alto Sax 1 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get The Bare Necessities (from The Jungle Book) – Alto Sax 1 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Terry Gilkyson (June 17, 1916 EE October 15, 1999) was an American folk singer, composer, and lyricist.
== Biography ==
Gilkyson was born in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, and graduated from St. George’s School, Newport in 1935. By his early twenties, he had become a worker on a ranch in Tucson, Arizona, then joined the military during World War II. In 1947, he married Jane Haughton and moved to California to pursue a career as a folk singer.
He wrote and recorded “e Cry of the Wild Goose”, which became a hit song for Frankie Laine in 1950, as well as the 1953 hit song “Tell Me a Story” recorded by Jimmy Boyd and Laine. In 1951 Gilkyson appeared in, as well as wrote continuing songs for, the Cinecolor Western film Slaughter Trail that, in the manner of High Noon, had ballads throughout the film relating to the plot. He was also featured vocalist on The Weavers No..i