Composed by Lew Pollack. Arranged by Josef STASTNY. 20th Century, Jazz, Dixieland, Ragtime, Movies. Score, Set of Parts. 13 pages. Published by Josef STASTNY (S0.307305).
- Artist: Lew Pollack
- Instruments: Alto Sax,Tenor Sax,Baritone Sax,Soprano Sax,Sax Quartet
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: 20th Century,Jazz,Dixieland,Ragtime,Movies
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Josef STASTNY
If you’re looking for sheet music for That´s a Plenty then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for That´s a Plenty?
- Why buy That´s a Plenty sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for That´s a Plenty is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on That´s a Plenty sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out That´s a Plenty sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get That´s a Plenty Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Lew Pollack (June 16, 1895 – January 18, 1946) was an American song composer and musician active during the 1920s and the 1930s.
== Career ==
Pollack was born in New York City where he went to DeWitt Clinton High School and was active as a boy soprano in a choral group headed by Walter Damrosch.
Starting out as a singer and pianist in vaudeville acts he began writing theme music for silent films before collaborating with others on popular songs. In 1914, he wrote “That’s a Plenty”, a rag that became an enduring Dixieland standard.
Among his best-known songs are “Charmaine” and “Diane” with Ernö Rapée, “Miss Annabelle Lee”, My Yiddishe Momme” (wih Jack Yellen, made famous by Sophie Tucker, “Two Cigarettes in the Dark”, “At the Codfish Ball” (featured in the Shirley Temple movie “Captain January” with Buddy Ebsen, and later the title of a Mad Men television episode), and Go In and Out The Window, now a children’s music standard. He also collaborated with Paul Francis Webster, Sidney Clare, and Ned Washington amongst others. He died in Hollywood.