Composed by Astor Piazzolla (1921-1992). Arranged by Pierre Andre Valade. Latin, Argentina and 20th Century. Flute solo book. With standard notation. Composed 1987. 11 pages. Editions Henry Lemoine #24897. Published by Editions Henry Lemoine (LM.24897).
- Artist: Astor Piazzolla
- Instruments: flute solo (or violin solo)
- Format: flute solo book
- Genre: Latin, Argentina and 20th Century
- Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
- Publisher: Editions Henry Lemoine
If you’re looking for sheet music for Tango-Etudes pour Flute seule (for Flute Solo) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Tango-Etudes pour Flute seule (for Flute Solo)?
- Why buy Tango-Etudes pour Flute seule (for Flute Solo) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Tango-Etudes pour Flute seule (for Flute Solo) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Tango-Etudes pour Flute seule (for Flute Solo) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Tango-Etudes pour Flute seule (for Flute Solo) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Tango-Etudes pour Flute seule (for Flute Solo) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Astor Pantaleón Piazzolla (Spanish pronunciation: [pjaˈsola], Italian pronunciation: [pjatˈtsɔlla]; March 11, 1921 – July 4, 1992) was an Argentine tango composer, bandoneon player, and arranger. His works revolutionized the traditional tango into a new style termed nuevo tango, incorporating elements from jazz and classical music. A virtuoso bandoneonist, he regularly performed his own compositions with a variety of ensembles.
In 1992, American music critic Stephen Holden described Piazzolla as “the world’s foremost composer of Tango music”.
Piazzolla was born in Mar del Plata, Argentina, in 1921, the only child of Italian immigrant parents, Vicente “Nonino” Piazzolla and Assunta Manetti. His paternal grandfather, a sailor and fisherman named Pantaleo (later Pantaleón) Piazzolla, had immigrated to Mar del Plata from Trani, a seaport in the southeastern Italian region of Apulia, at the end of the 19th century. His mother was the daughter of two Italian immigrants from Lucca in the central region of Tuscany.In 1925 Astor Piazzolla moved with his family to Greenwich Village in New York City, which in those days was a violent neighbourhood inhabited by a volatile mixture of gangsters and hard-working immigrants.