Study Score. Composed by Arthur Honegger (1892-1955). Study Score. Classical, Contemporary, French, Symphony. Study Score. Composed 2002. 114 pages. Editions Salabert #SLB1236. Published by Editions Salabert (HL.50409900).
- Artist: Arthur Honegger
- Instruments: Orchestra
- Format: Study Score
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, French, Symphony
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Editions Salabert
If you’re looking for sheet music for Symphony No. 3 (“Liturgique”) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Symphony No. 3 (“Liturgique”)?
- Why buy Symphony No. 3 (“Liturgique”) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Symphony No. 3 (“Liturgique”) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Symphony No. 3 (“Liturgique”) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Symphony No. 3 (“Liturgique”) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Symphony No. 3 (“Liturgique”) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Arthur Honegger (French: [aʁtyʁ ɔnɛɡɛːʁ]; 10 March 1892 – 27 November 1955) was a Swiss composer, who was born in France and lived a large part of his life in Paris. He was a member of Les Six. His most well known work is probably Antigone, composed between 1924 and 1927 to the French libretto by Jean Cocteau based on the tragedy Antigone by Sophocles. It premiered on 28 December 1927 at the Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie with sets designed by Pablo Picasso and costumes by Coco Chanel. However, his most frequently performed work is probably the orchestral work Pacific 231, which was inspired by the sound of a steam locomotive.
== Biography ==
Born Oscar-Arthur Honegger (the first name was never used) to Swiss parents in Le Havre, France, he initially studied harmony and violin in Le Havre. After studying for two years at the Zurich Conservatory he enrolled in the Paris Conservatoire from 1911 to 1918, studying with both Charles-Marie Widor and Vincent d’Indy.