Schirmer Library of Classics Volume 1236 Violin and Piano. Composed by Edouard Lalo (1823-1892). Edited by Leopold Lichtenberg. String Solo. Classical, Contemporary, French. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull out violin part). With solo part and piano accompaniment. 71 pages. G. Schirmer #LB1236. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50258210).
- Artist: Edouard Lalo
- Instruments: Piano, Violin
- Format: set of performance parts (includes separate pull out violin part)
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, French
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for Symphonie Espagnole, Op. 21 – Piano / Violin then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Symphonie Espagnole, Op. 21 – Piano / Violin?
- Why buy Symphonie Espagnole, Op. 21 – Piano / Violin sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Symphonie Espagnole, Op. 21 – Piano / Violin is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Symphonie Espagnole, Op. 21 – Piano / Violin sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Symphonie Espagnole, Op. 21 – Piano / Violin sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Symphonie Espagnole, Op. 21 – Piano / Violin Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Édouard-Victoire-Antoine Lalo (27 January 1823 – 22 April 1892) was a French composer. His most celebrated piece is the Symphonie espagnole, a five-movement concerto for violin and orchestra, which remains a popular work in the standard repertoire.
Lalo was born in Lille, in the northernmost part of France. He attended that city’s conservatoire in his youth. Beginning at age 16, he studied at the Paris Conservatoire under François Antoine Habeneck. Habeneck conducted student concerts at the Conservatoire from 1806 and became the founding conductor of the Orchestre de la Société des Concerts du Conservatoire in 1828.
For several years, Lalo worked as a string player and teacher in Paris.