40 Progressive Duets. Composed by Philip Sparke (1951-). Anglo Music Press Play-Along. Duet. Book Only. Composed 2011. 40 pages. Anglo Music Press #AMP330401. Published by Anglo Music Press (HL.44011001).
- Artist: Philip Sparke
- Instruments: Horn
- Format: Book Only
- Genre: Duet
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Anglo Music Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for Super Duets then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Super Duets?
- Why buy Super Duets sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Super Duets is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Super Duets sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Super Duets sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Super Duets Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Philip Allen Sparke (born 29 December 1951) is an English composer and musician born in London, noted for his concert band and brass band music.
His early major works include The Land of the Long White Cloud – “Aotearoa”, written for the 1980 Centennial New Zealand Brass Band championship. He subsequently went on to win the EBU New Music for Band Competition three times, including in 1986 with a commission from the BBC called Orient Express.Since May 2000, his music has been published under his own label Anglo Music Press, and distributed by Hal Leonard.
== Notable achievements ==
1997 Sudler Prize – Dance Movements
2000 Iles Medal of the Worshipful Company of Musicians – Services to brass bands
2005 National Band Association/William D. Revelli Memorial Band Composition Contest – Music of the Spheres
2011 BUMA International Brass Award – Contributions to brass music
2016 National Band Association/William D. Revelli Memorial Band Composition Contest – A Colour Symphony
2018 International Award – Midwest International Band and Orchestra Clinic
== Works ==
=== Music for Wind Band and Brass Band ===
=== National Championships of Great Britain test pieces ===
A number of Philip Sparke’s compositions have been chosen as test pieces in the National Brass Band Championships of Great Britain. His pieces have been selected for various sections, both at the area contests and the national finals.