Organ Solo. Composed by Jean Langlais (1907-1991). Organ Large Works. Classical, Contemporary, French, Suite. Score Only. Composed 1985. 19 pages. Editions Salabert #SLB5394. Published by Editions Salabert (HL.50402890).
- Artist: Jean Langlais
- Instruments: Organ
- Format: Score Only
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, French, Suite
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Editions Salabert
If you’re looking for sheet music for Suite Medievale en forme de Messe Basse then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Suite Medievale en forme de Messe Basse?
- Why buy Suite Medievale en forme de Messe Basse sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Suite Medievale en forme de Messe Basse is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Suite Medievale en forme de Messe Basse sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Suite Medievale en forme de Messe Basse sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Suite Medievale en forme de Messe Basse Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jean Langlais (15 February 1907 – 8 May 1991) was a French composer of modern classical music, organist, and improviser. He described himself as “Breton, de foi Catholique” (“Breton, of Catholic faith”). His works include masses and organ music, some based on Gregorian themes, enhanced by polymodal harmonies, as well as music for other forces.
== Biography ==
Langlais was born in La Fontenelle (Ille-et-Vilaine, Brittany), a small village near Mont Saint-Michel, France. Langlais became blind due to glaucoma when he was only two years old and was sent to the Institut National des Jeunes Aveugles (National Institute for Blind Children) in Paris, where he began to study the organ, with André Marchal. From there he progressed to the Paris Conservatoire, obtaining prizes in organ and studying composition with Marcel Dupré and Paul Dukas. He also studied improvisation with Charles Tournemire.After graduating, Langlais returned to the National Institute for Blind Children to teach, and also taught at the Schola Cantorum in Paris from 1961 to 1976.