Composed by Antonin Dvorak (1841-1904). Stapled. The Complete Works of Antonin Dvorak IV/7. Czech title: Smy covy kvartet 11 C dur op. 61. Classical. Set of parts. With Publication language: Czech. Opus 61, No. 11. Editio Baerenreiter Praha #H01791. Published by Editio Baerenreiter Praha (PA.H01791).
- Artist: Antonin Dvorak
- Instruments: 2 violins, viola, cello
- Format: set of parts
- Genre: Classical
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Editio Baerenreiter Praha
If you’re looking for sheet music for String Quartet Nr. 11 C-Dur, op. 61 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for String Quartet Nr. 11 C-Dur, op. 61?
- Why buy String Quartet Nr. 11 C-Dur, op. 61 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for String Quartet Nr. 11 C-Dur, op. 61 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on String Quartet Nr. 11 C-Dur, op. 61 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out String Quartet Nr. 11 C-Dur, op. 61 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get String Quartet Nr. 11 C-Dur, op. 61 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
AntonÃn Leopold DvoÅEÃ¡k ( d(ÉE-)VOR-zha(h)k; Czech: [ËEantoÉ²iËEn ËElÉEopold ËEdvorÌEaËEk] (listen); 8 September 1841 EE 1 May 1904) was a Czech composer, one of the first to achieve worldwide recognition. Following the Romantic-era nationalist example of his predecessor BedÅEich Smetana, DvoÅEÃ¡k frequently employed rhythms and other aspects of the folk music of Moravia and his native Bohemia. DvoÅEÃ¡k’s own style has been described as “creation of a national idiom with that of the symphonic tradition, absorbing folk influences and finding effective ways of using them”.DvoÅEÃ¡k displayed his musical gifts at an early age, being an apt violin student from age six. The first public performances of his works were in Prague in 1872 and, with special success, in 1873, when he was 31 years old. Seeking recognition beyond the Prague area, he submitted a score of his First Symphony to a prize competition in Germany, but did not win, and the unreturned manuscript was lost until rediscovered many decades later. In 1874 he made a submission to the Austrian State Prize for Composition, including scores of two further symphonies and other works. Although DvoÅEÃ¡k was not aware of it, Johannes Brahms was the leading member of the jury and was highly impressed.eemple Square.