Composed by Alexander Glazunov (1865-1936). Miniature Scores / Study Scores. Score. Belaieff Verlag #BEL525A. Published by Belaieff Verlag (PE.BEL525A).
- Artist: Alexander Glazunov
- Instruments: 2 violins, viola, cello
- Format: score
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Belaieff Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for String Quartet No. 4 in a minor Op. 64 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for String Quartet No. 4 in a minor Op. 64?
- Why buy String Quartet No. 4 in a minor Op. 64 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for String Quartet No. 4 in a minor Op. 64 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on String Quartet No. 4 in a minor Op. 64 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out String Quartet No. 4 in a minor Op. 64 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get String Quartet No. 4 in a minor Op. 64 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Alexander Konstantinovich Glazunov (Russian: Алекса́ндр Константи́нович Глазуно́в, 10 August 1865 – 21 March 1936) was a Russian composer, music teacher, and conductor of the late Russian Romantic period. He was director of the Saint Petersburg Conservatory between 1905 and 1928 and was instrumental in the reorganization of the institute into the Petrograd Conservatory, then the Leningrad Conservatory, following the Bolshevik Revolution. He continued as head of the Conservatory until 1930, though he had left the Soviet Union in 1928 and did not return. The best-known student under his tenure during the early Soviet years was Dmitri Shostakovich.
Glazunov successfully reconciled nationalism and cosmopolitanism in Russian music. While he was the direct successor to Balakirev’s nationalism, he tended more towards Borodin’s epic grandeur while absorbing a number of other influences. These included Rimsky-Korsakov’s orchestral virtuosity, Tchaikovsky’s lyricism and Taneyev’s contrapuntal skill.