Composed by Bedrich Smetana (1824-1884). String Quartets. Set of parts. Edition Peters #EP2635. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP2635).
- Artist: Bedrich Smetana
- Instruments: 2 violins, viola, cello
- Format: Set of parts
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
- Publisher: Edition Peters
If you’re looking for sheet music for String Quartet No. 1 in e minor ‘From My Life’ then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for String Quartet No. 1 in e minor ‘From My Life’?
- Why buy String Quartet No. 1 in e minor ‘From My Life’ sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for String Quartet No. 1 in e minor ‘From My Life’ is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on String Quartet No. 1 in e minor ‘From My Life’ sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out String Quartet No. 1 in e minor ‘From My Life’ sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get String Quartet No. 1 in e minor ‘From My Life’ Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Bedřich Smetana ( BED-ər-zhikh SMET-ə-nə, Czech: [ˈbɛdr̝ɪx ˈsmɛtana] (listen); 2 March 1824 – 12 May 1884) was a Czech composer who pioneered the development of a musical style that became closely identified with his people’s aspirations to a cultural and political “revival.” He has been regarded in his homeland as the father of Czech music. Internationally he is best known for his opera The Bartered Bride and for the symphonic cycle Má vlast (“My Fatherland”), which portrays the history, legends and landscape of the composer’s native Bohemia. It contains the famous symphonic poem “Vltava”, also popularly known by its German name “Die Moldau” (in English, “The Moldau”).
Smetana was naturally gifted as a composer, and gave his first public performance at the age of 6. After conventional schooling, he studied music under Josef Proksch in Prague. His first nationalistic music was written during the 1848 Prague uprising, in which he briefly participated. After failing to establish his career in Prague, he left for Sweden, where he set up as a teacher and choirmaster in Gothenburg, and began to write large-scale orchestral works.