Stille Nacht. Composed by Franz Xaver Gruber. Arranged by Robert Sund. Octavo. With Language: Swedish, German. Gehrmans Musikforlag #CG 6993. Published by Gehrmans Musikforlag (GH.CG-6993).
- Artist: Franz Xaver Gruber
- Instruments: TTBB choir, soprano voice solo
- Format: octavo
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
- Publisher: Gehrmans Musikforlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for Stilla natt then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Stilla natt?
- Why buy Stilla natt sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Stilla natt is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Stilla natt sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Stilla natt sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Stilla natt Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Franz Xaver Gruber (25 November 1787 – 7 June 1863) was an Austrian primary school teacher, church organist and composer in the village of Arnsdorf, who is best known for composing the music to “Stille Nacht” (“Silent Night”).
== Life ==
Gruber was born on 25 November 1787 in the village of Hochburg-Ach, Upper Austria, the son of linen weavers, Josef and Maria Gruber. His given name was recorded in the baptismal record as “Conrad Xavier,” but this was later changed to “Franz Xaver”. The Hochburger schoolteacher Andreas Peterlechner gave him music lessons.
Gruber worked as a weaver until the age of 18, then trained to become a schoolteacher. He completed his music education studying with the church organist of Burghausen, Georg Hartdobler. In 1807 Gruber became a schoolteacher in Arnsdorf.