Composed by W. C. Handy. Arranged by Kenneth Abeling. Jazz, Dixieland, Swing. Score, Set of Parts. 22 pages. Published by LINCOLN MUSIC PUBLICATIONS (S0.143105).
- Artist: W. C. Handy
- Instruments: Alto Sax,Tenor Sax,Baritone Sax,Soprano Sax,Saxophone Quintet (SATTB or AATTB)
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: Jazz,Dixieland,Swing
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: LINCOLN MUSIC PUBLICATIONS
If you’re looking for sheet music for St. Louis Blues (for Saxophone Quintet SATTB or AATTB) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for St. Louis Blues (for Saxophone Quintet SATTB or AATTB)?
- Why buy St. Louis Blues (for Saxophone Quintet SATTB or AATTB) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for St. Louis Blues (for Saxophone Quintet SATTB or AATTB) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on St. Louis Blues (for Saxophone Quintet SATTB or AATTB) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out St. Louis Blues (for Saxophone Quintet SATTB or AATTB) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get St. Louis Blues (for Saxophone Quintet SATTB or AATTB) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1958) was a composer and musician who referred to himself as the Father of the Blues. Handy was one of the most influential songwriters in the United States. One of many musicians who played the distinctively American blues music, Handy did not create the blues genre but was the first to publish music in the blues form, thereby taking the blues from a regional music style (Delta blues) with a limited audience to a new level of popularity.Handy was an educated musician who used elements of folk music in his compositions. He was scrupulous in documenting the sources of his works, which frequently combined stylistic influences from various performers.
== Early life ==
Handy was born in Florence, Alabama, the son of Elizabeth Brewer and Charles Barnard Handy. His father was the pastor of a small church in Guntersville, a small town in northeast central Alabama. Handy wrote in his 1941 autobiography, Father of the Blues, that he was born in a log cabin built by his grandfather William Wise Handy, who became an African Methodist Episcopal minister after the Emancipation Proclamation.