Schirmer Library of Classics Volume 58 Piano Solo. Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn (1809-1847). Edited by Constantin Von Sternberg. Piano Collection. Classical, Romantic. Collection. With fingerings, introductory text and thematic index (does not include words to the songs). 150 pages. G. Schirmer #LB58. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50252440).
- Artist: Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Instruments: Piano
- Format: collection
- Genre: Classical, Romantic
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for Songs Without Words then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Songs Without Words?
- Why buy Songs Without Words sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Songs Without Words is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Songs Without Words sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Songs Without Words sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Songs Without Words Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Jakob Ludwig Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy (3 February 1809 – 4 November 1847), born and widely known as Felix Mendelssohn, was a German composer, pianist, organist and conductor of the early Romantic period. Mendelssohn’s compositions include symphonies, concertos, piano music, organ music and chamber music. His best-known works include the overture and incidental music for A Midsummer Night’s Dream, the Italian Symphony, the Scottish Symphony, the oratorio St. Paul, the oratorio Elijah, the overture The Hebrides, the mature Violin Concerto and the String Octet. The melody for the Christmas carol “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing” is also his. Mendelssohn’s Songs Without Words are his most famous solo piano compositions.